Natural Soap that doesn’t cost the earth
In 2008 two close friends, Geoff Kerouac and Rob Costello, started their soap company. Just as friendships should be conscious, so would the soaps. And here they are – conscious soaps.
In the range is of course hand and body soap bars. But also shampoo bars and conditioner bars for hair care – some full of essential oils and beautiful scent and smell, others fragrance free.
Also, try the new Laundry Soap Flakes.
Friendly is handmade soaps and lovely bits of natural luxury at an affordable price. With all natural ingredients and an ancient cold-process method for producing the soaps up in they are fully biodegradable and free from by-products, so there’s literally no waste.
Friendly soaps are gentle, make a rich, creamy lather and they won’t dry your skin because they’re full of naturally-occurring glycerine. Plant-based oils like coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter and cocoa butter is used, so each different soap has its own magical ability to nourish and restore your skin.
For extra variety and for having soaps for everyone Friendly use essential oils, flowers, spices and herbs for their +20 different soaps. These ingredients give each product its own special colour, scent and healing magic and, in the case of poppy seeds and hemp bran is used, the power to gently exfoliate.
Ethical marks you know
Along with the handmade quality and performance, the British owned and Yorkshire manufactured brand Friendly Soap have solid ethical credentials – here are some of them.
- All products are vegan and hold the Vegan Society Trademark showing products have passed the authentic international vegan standard.
- All cosmetic and personal care products are cruelty free and approved under the Cruelty Free International Leaping Bunny programme, the internationally recognisable gold standard for cruelty free products.
- All products are packaged using recycled and recyclable materials, meaning all packaging is to be put in bin for paper recycling.
- All products are plastic free – inside and out. Hemp and poppy seeds replace plasticmicrobeads.
- All soaps are made without palm oil, without sulfates, without SLS and without preservatives – for you and our common nature and future. All soap bar boxes are batch numbered with 24 month shelf life.
Maistic Bio Group is the distributor and wholeseller of all Friendly Soap products in most of mainland Europe.
If you come from other countries and are interested in the soap ranges, feel free to ask us anyway.
Private label production is available.